June 27, 2006

Dirty Rain

Yesterday morning I walked out to find super dirty windows on the car from the storm that rolled by on Sunday afternoon. I cleaned the windows and headed to work. When I left for the day I again had dusty dirty windows. Why can’t it just rain here. Why does the very little rain we get have to mix with dust? I could NOT see at all when it started to rain on the way home so I had to stop and clean my windows in the middle of the rain storm. Even after cleaning them I almost pulled over to the side of the road because the visibility was so bad. I really do need new wipers on this car. Each time we buy them though the sales person insists we need 2 different sizes even when I tell them no. The sales person always insists that the book is right and that I am wrong. We never come home with the right size. The only time I have been able to get the right size of wiper for this car is when I go by myself and play dumb.

B told me when I got home that he bought new wipers for the good car. This is a good thing, especially since I am driving the good car today. The wipers were so bad in that car that they scratched a line in the window from the metal rubbing against the glass. Now maybe B will be nice and take the icky car in for new blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...