October 1, 2011

31 days of clouds

I have been doing a lot of blog reading of late and when I came across Nester's 31 Days of ______ challenge to commit to blogging 31 days in a row on the same topic, I just knew it would be something that I would want to do. For the past few days I have been tossing around the idea of joining and trying to decide on a topic.

  • 31 days of making a house a home
  • 31 days of finishing old projects    
  • 31 days of removing clutter           
  • 31 days of scrapbooking                
  • 31 days of my cats (LOL!)                

Then it hit me. I don't really have the time. It is so hard for me to admit that. Normally I would join and then worry later about my homework, housework, etc. But then, I realized this is what has caused me so much stress in the past. I always put my homework (and of course the housework) off to the side. And since I don’t think anyone wants to read about 31 days of homework, I may just have to sit this one out. 

But this thing is big! You should see all the other bloggers that have joined (611 so far). It probably would take 31 days just to read them all! Maybe that should be my topic, 31 days of 31-dayer blogs.

If I was going to participate it would have to be something that would work for me. Something simple. Something that would not cause my brain to overload and explode. I don’t know if my topic really fits in with all the other 31-dayers. I don’t really have any secrets or ideas or tips to share.

So on that note, welcome to:




I just like them.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the thumbnails below to view each day's post:

Day 1
Day 1
Day 2
Day 2
Day 3
Day 3
Day 4
Day 4
Day 5
Day 5
Day 6
Day 6
Day 7
Day 7
Day 8
Day 8
Day 9
Day 9
Day 10
Day 10
Day 11
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13
Day 14
Day 14
Day 15
Day 15
Day 16
Day 16
Day 17
Day 17
Day 18
Day 18
Day 19
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20
Day 21
Day 21
Day 22
Day 22
Day 23
Day 23
Day 24
Day 24
Day 25
Day 25
Day 26
Day 26
Day 27
Day 27
Day 28
Day 28
Day 29
Day 29
Day 30
Day 30
Day 31
Day 31

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to follow along! :) I became a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. It feels great to be part of something bigger than us, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! You're right! It's overwhelming and daunting and a crazy amount of blogs to wade through. But I must say, as an AVID cloud lover(I can't stop taking pics of them), I am thoroughly intrigued by what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming to my blog! I love the clouds idea..it actually made me very peaceful looking at them! I can't wait to come back and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for coming to my blog! I love the clouds idea..it actually made me very peaceful looking at them! I can't wait to come back and see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I am very impressed with your topic. I am going to follow you for the 31 days. I may even try the "31 Days of..." on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very cool idea! Clouds are a great idea - they have so many moods...can;t wait to see what you come up with for 31 days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it's seriously a huge strength to be able to know when a project is too big for right now in your life. I'm still struggling to find that balance... It's also great to read about another blogger dealing with homework!! I just went back to school and am still figuring out how to include homework in my life again :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @insideways
    I have to say I struggle daily to find that balance. I find it especially hard to deal with homework. The classes I take are for my job, so I work all day and then do the same thing at home. It is just like working an extremely long work day but not getting paid for it. Exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...