March 3, 2007

Here's mine

Starting this Monday the Scrappay Divas will hold the first ever Scrappay Hour! I am pretty excited about it as I have not scrapped in a long time. I just hope that I finish in time to watch Heroes. I may end up scrapping during the commercials. Good thing there is a second television in the room next door.

If you would like to join us for Scrappay hour please click the links below for additional info. We would LOVE to have you join us.



Here are my supplies for Monday's scrap. Well most of them are here. I still have to decide on the embellishments and which one of the 3 different ribbon colors I will use. I must say...it sure is hard trying to find patterned paper with just 2 colors that will match the photos. I still have not decided if I will use the scalloped scissors or the buttons. I am going to have to wait to see what the instructions are first.

1 comment:

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...