May 6, 2007

Whew!


Saturday sure was a long day.

My in-laws picked us up and we drove downtown to the Folk Festival. The weather was perfect (even though I did get a bit of a burn on my arms). This was my first time going to the festival and I liked it (although I think I may have been the only one). I would have loved to have gone and just hung out on the grass listening to the music. I have to say I was pretty surprised that I did not run into a single person that I knew. At this event I would have thought that there would have been at least one person. Maybe they all went on Sunday. :)

Most of my time was spent following everyone else around. It seemed liked we were always trying to catch up to where B’s aunt had wandered off to. But, we did get to eat some good food and did a bit of window shopping and while part of the group went to get some cash, I got to listen to some of the performers.

How cool is this?

This is a glass pendant that my M-I-L bought as a gift for B's aunt. I think it is awesome and I want one for myself but they are a bit pricey.

Right across the street from the Festival was the AZ State HOG Rally. Talk about a lot of Harleys!!! I think the news reported that 1,500 cycles were expected.

With the Festival and the Rally, I don’t think I have ever seen so many people downtown at one time.

We were downtown about 4-5 hours and got home before the sun set. That is a good thing since I was able to work a bit on a scrapbook page. I can now say that I did something scrapbook related on National Scrapbook Day! GO ME! I am back on the scrapping bandwagon!

Pictures to come soon. But here is a peak.


All in all it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy day! Can't wait to see the rest of the layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...