January 14, 2009

half done

I cannot believe that January is already half over. How fast the days are flying.

I have been trying to be a bit more of a domestic at home. You know...cooking & cleaning and stuff like that. Not that I did not do any of these things before but now I am trying to do them more often. I can tell you that this new way of doing things sure is cutting into my Stefani time. It seems like I barely turn on the computer and the husband is ready for bed so I have to turn it off. That is the ONE bad thing about having the computer set up in the bedroom but we really had no other choice. My dream is to some day have a new computer. A nice fast computer and preferably one with more than 1 GB of free space. Possibly a laptop but I have not decided yet. I am still debating on whether I want to switch over to Mac.

So...I got my 2008 W2 today. It made me very sad. I made less than half of what I am used to making. It is even less than last year, the year that I did not work. But I really cannot compare anything to that year. Being laid off from work really messed up our taxes last year. We ended up owing A LOT and I was not even working. Hopefully this year will be a little better.

Oops! I just realized that I am not wearing my finger splint. It is only supposed to be off my finger for 8 hours during the day but it is hard to keep on when I am cooking & cleaning and doing all that domestic stuff. Oh and the husband mentioned something about going to bed. So I guess that this is the end of my computer time for the day.

g'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...