May 16, 2009

a little bit of everything

We didn't look at houses today. I was so happy to actually be home on my day off from work. I didn't do everything that I had planned to do but I did manage to do a little cleaning, a little de-cluttering, a little reading and a little watching of the tele. The new season of Primeval started tonight, did you see it? Darn, if you watch the show don't click on the link. That is the one thing about BBC shows. They air so late in the US (England is already on episode 7) that every site has spoilers and I just happened to see one. That is why I never go to any Torchwood or Dr. Who sites. Speaking of which, those should be starting up again real soon.

Yesterday evening we went to look at a house just down the street. The location is perfect but the house was not. I don't think we will be able to find both a good house and one in the neighborhood we want. So I guess we may have to just find the perfect house that is in the not so good neighborhood. That is if we can find a house. Hopefully we will find one before the car dies on us from overheating.

This house hunting has gotten me even further behind in basically everything. There is so much that needs to be done. I finally got my photos from February uploaded. This project is just not as much fun when I upload the photos this late.

February 2009  [project 365]




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...