March 18, 2010

[Things I ♥ Thursday] Daffodils

On Wednesday I bought a bunch of daffodils.

I can't wait until they bloom. :-)

[Things I ♥ Thursday] Daffodils

1. 29/365..., 2. Untitled, 3. {66:365} yellow, 4. 74::365, 5. $3.49 worth of happiness, 6. The Quicker Fliz!, 7. Spring bokeh, 8. {66} today was yellow, 9. Daffys, 10. Daffodils, 11. Thank you for half-a-million views!, 12. Daffs, 13. Pleasant Anticipation 

Created with fd's Flickr Toys
All photos in this mosaic © their respective owners.



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love daffodils too!!! I think I need to get to Trader Joes and pick some up - do they still have some?

    Love the blog header too!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...