December 2, 2010

Thursday

It's Thursday night and I must post something. Why? Because if I don't then this blog will become a Wordless Wednesday only blog and I just can't have that.

Speaking of Wordless Wednesday. Yesterday's photo seems to be making the Tumblr rounds. If only those 109 likes & re-blogs counted on Flickr.




I cannot believe that Thanksgiving was one week ago. It doesn't seem like it has been that long. Of course I am still getting used to the fact that it is already December. The husband is planning on cooking our own Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. It has been a tradition for quite a few years to make our own turkey dinner AFTER the holiday. It is the only way we get to eat "leftovers". :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...