April 28, 2011

Television

T is for Television.

There are a few shows that I find that I must watch each week.



Rules of Engagement. I didn’t think that I would like this show all that much but I find that it makes me laugh more than any other. The character Adam (played by Oliver Hudson) is simply the funniest. Did you know his mother is Goldie Hawn?



The Big Bang Theory. This is a show that I can kind of relate to, what with all the superhero t-shirts, action figures and plethora of comic books. It is just like my house. Plus it is quite the funny show.


Then there is the good old Doctor. I didn’t think I would like the new Doctor (he is no David Tennant) but he has grown on me, or maybe it is the combination of the new Doctor and Amy Pond. Either way I like it. The new season (Doctor Who in America) started last Saturday and I am already looking forward to the next episode.


This week I just started watching the first season of Glee on the old Netflix Instant streaming. I saw the pilot episode when it first came out but then missed a few so I stopped watching. Now I can watch them one right after another. So far, I find it to be a good show and it is a great way to spend my lunch break.



1 comment:

  1. I really like Big Bang Theory and I'm a bit addicted to Doctor Who. I've never actually seen the other two shows. I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm stopping by from the A to Z challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...