May 24, 2011

Bring on the granny circles

One thing about getting caught up with going through my project photos is that I can finally update projects that have been waiting on a photo.

Take this blanket for instance. Wouldn't be too interesting to talk about without a photo now would it? Well it probably wouldn't be an interesting post with the photo either but at least you have something to look at while you read. I think I worked longer on taking photos of the blanket than I did actually working on the blanket. I started about a year ago and so far only have only managed to complete 20-25 circles. I hope to remedy that soon.

August 7, 2010: Hooked circle of yarn


crochet


February 24, 2010: Something scrumptious this way comesJuly 22, 2010: The start of something scrumptiousJuly 24, 2010August 7, 2010: Hooked circle of yarncrochet





1 comment:

  1. Loving the images, they are very pretty pictures. http://swcraftclublondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...