August 16, 2011

Today is the day

3-day weekends are awesome. It's the first day back to work that is hard.

I took a day off from work yesterday to start on my new online course that I purchased last week. After I made my purchase I received a message that it would take 3 days to activate the course. By time I got the email yesterday afternoon, I was not in the mood to start.

I had a wonderful weekend full of doodling, card making, and scrapbooking. There was no way I was going to ruin it by actually doing classwork. So, today is the day.

And because every blog post needs a photo you get this one of my Cairo kitty (taken almost exactly a year ago). She had just started on a new med & was not looking too happy.

September 4, 2010: Kitty's got a new drug


1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with a relaxing three-day weekend. And yes, that cat looks annoyed.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...