September 8, 2011

feel better [a card]

Last month, a friend of mine managed to injure herself quite a bit. I wanted to send her something, so I made a simple little card to send her way. She should have it by now, so that means I get to share.

In the midst of my card making process, I have discovered (and become addicted to) Liquid Pearls. Have you used these? Am I the last person to jump on the Liquid Pearls bandwagon? On a whim, I grabbed the last 3 colors that I saw on the shelf at the local scrapbook store and now I am hooked. I had never used them before but now I feel the need to own every color.


Supplies used:
Liquid pearls (platinum pearl)
Colorbox chalk (burnt sienna)
My minds eye (fresh linens: kitchen curtains)
Chatterbox (greenhouse scarlet paisley)
Making Memories rub-ons (destination)
Prima flower


3 comments:

  1. Looks great. I hadn't heard of liquid pearls before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rhonda@laugh-quotes
    Thank you. The Liquid Pearls are so much fun. I keep looking for stuff to use them on. The only thing I don't like about them is having to wait for them to dry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea...I am always looking for ideas that are get well or sympathy - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...