April 11, 2012

taxes smaxes

taxes smaxes


Can you guess what I'm doing tonight?

Yes, that's right, the time has come to do my taxes.

I'm even doing them early this year, 6 days BEFORE they are due. Hey, that's actually pretty good for me.

Well....that is if I can actually get them done. I have had more errors than ever with my tax program this year. Not the actual tax part but the being able to actually use the software part.

It is a bit frustrating since I decided to work on the taxes instead of working on my online course, which by the way, only has 19 days left until the final exam.

Seriously, I have no idea how I am going to get all of this done. So here I am doing the next best thing, blogging about how I am not getting anything done. Isn't that what everybody else does?


1 comment:

  1. Rather than getting things done AND writing blog posts , I fritter my time away reading other people's blogs.

    Our tax forms are due to arrive before the end of the month, hopefully they won't be too complicated...

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...