March 31, 2013

Currently...

Anticipating... the season finale of The Walking Dead and the season premiere of Game of Thrones.

Planning... A to Z Challenge posts. In my head. It's not going too well. I have an idea for exactly one letter and the challenge starts tomorrow.

Needing... to file our taxes. I put it off until after the exam so that I could concentrate on studying. Well, the exam is over and done with and I still haven't done our taxes. I did buy the software though. Does that count?

Pulling... weeds. Lots and lots of weeds.


Our tree is growing lots and lots of pretty green leaves, but only on one side. :-(
Our tree is growing lots and lots of pretty green leaves, but only on one side. :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...