May 9, 2013

Currently...

Uploading... photos from my 2010 365 photo project. Okay...so I uploaded exactly one photo. One of these years I will be all caught up!

Reading... lots and lots of medical charts at work. I am on a strict deadline to finish an amazingly amount of visits (2+ years) within an extremely short period of time (less than 1 month). My entire day is spent reading and by the time I get home I don't even want to look at the computer or do anything that requires my mind to work.

Watching... Game of Thrones. The episodes are not long enough and I hate having to wait an entire week until I get to watch the next one. Netflix has spoiled me. I want to watch entire seasons all at one time!


Yellow Palo Verde blossoms...signs of Spring in the desert.
Yellow Palo Verde blossoms...signs of Spring in the desert


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...