June 25, 2013

icad 2013 :: index card no. 8

I really do love the Tim Holtz distress inks. Have you tried them?

I don't know why I never tried them when they first came out years ago. The last couple of years I had thought about trying them but never felt the NEED to have them. Thank goodness for the ICAD challenge. If it hadn't been for last year's challenge, I probably would just still be thinking about them and wouldn't have tried them as soon as I did. That is the only thing about this challenge, there are just too many things that I NEED to have.


icad2013_card8
Supplies: distress ink, stamps, rub-ons





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...