November 4, 2013

Hello November

Some days it seems like there are just not enough hours in the day. Actually, I don't think there are. It's dark when I leave work and there are just a few hours left in the day to do stuff. Any stuff. Like creative stuff. Or clean my house stuff.

It's pretty much my own fault. I get to work later than I used to and so I then have to stay later. I am so not a morning person. Even if I get up early I somehow still manage to get to work around the same time every day. Give or take an hour. Working late means I miss the sunset. I hate missing the sunset.

Today I arrived at work a little earlier and so I got to leave work a little earlier than usual and the sun still had already set. I guess I missed it by 15 minutes or so.

Yesterday, I learned that November is Art Every Day Month. Did you know that? This is a challenge started by Leah over at Creative Every Day. I like the idea of being creative every day. Being creative makes me happy.

Today's creative endeavor is my crochet ripple blanket. It is growing slowly. Very slowly. For some reason I keep messing up. 

...{ripple} in progress


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...