June 23, 2014

Another Monday post

Here it is, another Monday.

My short vacation is over and I am back at work. Which basically means that I won't have time to do anything creative until super late at night.

I had hoped to be super creative during my days off but instead I shampooed the carpet in my house.

It took me 3 days.

I am tired.

In fact, all the furniture is still pushed into one corner of the living room. I am secretly hoping that everything will be magically moved back into its proper place by tomorrow morning when I wake up.

Update: When I got home from work today, I walked through the door and every piece of furniture was already moved back into its rightful place. Gotta love that magical furniture moving elf.


Another after work sunset


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...