August 21, 2014

Back at the Vet

At the last Vet visit, the Vet lowered the dosage on my cat's prescription, so a week later we had to go back to the Vet for a recheck. 

On that visit, I also found out that my cat had lost even more weight since the beginning of the year. One of the Vet's assistants suggested that I feed her baby food. She LOVED the baby food. But even so, I was very surprised on the recheck visit, to find out that she had actually gained some weight back. Kitty went from 2.8 pounds up to 3.2 pounds in a week. Even the Vet was surprised that she had gained weight. Baby food for the win!

Back at the Vet
August 9, 2014


http://www.susannahconway.com/the-august-break-2014/


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...