October 31, 2014

The Spookiness is growing

I am about half-way finished with my current ripple blanket. I really need to pick up the pace though because I have a second blanket that I need to make before Christmas.

This is my 5th ripple. I guess I am a bit addicted to them. I have used the same Attic24 pattern for all of my ripple blankets. I really do like this pattern. Not only does it look good but it is very easy to memorize.

One good thing about using the same pattern over and over is that I pretty much know exactly how much yarn I will need and how long it should take me to complete a blanket. However, that doesn't really mean much when it comes to my procrastination issues.

The spookiness is growing


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...