December 19, 2014

Work on the next ripple has begun

Anna [ripple]

I'm so happy that I get to finally use "girl" colors. All my other ripple blankets have been boy blankets. I had fun choosing colors for this blanket. I'm using Brava worsted and the colors are much brighter than I expected. I love it!

I love how colorful the Brava colors are ❤️

I am using a total of 12 different colors in my Anna ripple. First round of color is complete. Just repeating the pattern now.

My social life is pretty much consumed by this blanket at the moment.

My social life is pretty much consumed by this blanket at the moment.

Will I finish this blanket in time for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...