January 27, 2015

2014: A year in yarn

I worked on many yarny projects this year but in the end I only managed to complete one. Well kind of. I still have the ends to weave in, but since the fun part was completed in 2014, I considered this project finished.

Spooky 
Ripple

Spooky (up close)

Lots of ripples

: : DETAILS : :

Pattern: Neat Ripple Pattern from Attic24
Yarn: KnitPicks Brava Worsted in Asphalt Heather, Cobblestone Heather, Dove Heather & Persimmon
Hook (needle) size: 5.5 mm (I)
My Ravelry link: Spooky {ripple} 



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...