December 2, 2015

December Reflections :: Hot Drink

When it comes to Hot Drinks, I am more of a make it at home kind of person than a buy it at the store kind of person. Because of this the Hot Drinks that I do love are quite simple. Plain hot tea, Vanilla Rooibos is a favorite, simple hot cocoa with whipped cream is another. I don't have a coffee maker at home so any Hot Drink that I do make is usually of the tea or cocoa persuasion.

I will buy plain coffee from the hospital cafe when I am at work and I have recently started to try some of the fancy Hot Drinks that are available out there in the real world. Now, it's not like I haven't had fancy coffee drinks before. I just don't like having to pay for them, so I have never really bought them. At least not regularly.

Living in the desert it is not always favorable when it comes to having a Hot Drink, but that doesn't stop me from keeping my fingers crossed that Santa will bring me a coffee maker for Christmas. 

December Reflections :: Hot Drink



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...