January 30, 2016

2015: A year in yarn

There wasn't too much happening in the crochet/knitting department last year.

I only completed one yarn project in 2015 and it was from the very start of the year. Lately, I have had limited thumb movement and it hurts when I move or even touch them. So using my hooks and needles has kind of been put on hold.

August 7, 2015


I did manage to crochet a couple of squares for my Tiny Squares blanket but the only completed project was my Anna ripple. I finished it in January and then took a year to weave in the ends. Out of all my ripples, this one is my favorite. All the different colors are so very pretty. My Mom has deemed it the most beautiful of blankets.


〰 Ripples 〰

Anna [ripple]

The Anna ripple is finally finished and has been given to my niece. My Mom has deemed it the most beautiful of blankets. ☺️

: :  Anna {ripple}  : :

Pattern:  Neat Ripple Pattern by Attic24
Yarn:  Knit Picks Brava Worsted
Hook:  5.5 mm (I) 

Finished Size:  51 x 51 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...