July 6, 2016

And so begins icad 2016

Time to pull out the index cards and get busy.


Time to pull out the index cards and get busy.

The index card-a-day project aka icad 2016 actually started back on June 1st. I'm just a month behind in sharing anything. This year, I am taking the laid back and easy route. I am not putting too much pressure on myself to come up with fancy index cards. I have done that in years past but found that due to the high humidity of the desert monsoon season, my cards would never dry. I have so many unfinished index cards. So, this year I am trying to only use supplies that don't require any drying time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...