November 6, 2017

behind

I am so behind in getting things done. I have photos I want to post online but I have a need to post it all in chronological order and needless to say, I am behind. I'm currently posting photos from September in November. Nothing like it being Christmas time and I am over here posting Jack-O-Lanterns. It's not like there are a lot of photos either. I rarely take any now. I don't even want to talk about my 2017 daily 1-second a day video project. I barely started choosing my daily snippets for April, last week. I think I need to choose just one thing and get it all caught up before I work on something else.

What do you do when you have a ton of stuff you want to get done? Any tips or tricks you can share with me?


Posting September photos in November


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...