January 28, 2018

My week in photos :: Week 4

Boy did this week pass quickly for me. Although at the time it really did feel like the days were dragging. Nothing out of the ordinary happened either. My week consisted of go to work, come home, go to work, come home, rinse and repeat. However, I did get to see the sunset this week, so that makes it all worth it.


Monday

I spoke too soon. I saw the tail-end of a quickie sunset today. ❤️

Jan 22: I spoke too soon. I saw the tail-end of a quickie sunset today. ❤️


Wednesday

Working hard trying to stay awake. I am so tired today and it’s freezing in this office! The A/C runs non-stop 24/7. 😟

Jan 24: Working hard trying to stay awake. I am so tired today and it’s freezing in this office! The A/C runs non-stop 24/7. 😟

Just a little color left. 🌄

Jan 24: Just a little color left. 🌄


Saturday

Hello, Fresh!

Jan 27: Hello, Fresh! 🥗 I was given a free week of Hello Fresh to try it out. Looking forward to dinner this week.🍴



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...