May 30, 2006

It feels like a Monday

So how is everyone today on this beautiful Tuesday? I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was nice to have 3 days off in a row (not just from work but also the computer). It would have been even nicer if I was feeling well. At least I am feeling a little better and I hope that it continues. The coughing (yep still there) is not so bad but now I am stuffy and the one thing I hate over anything else is being stuffy. I think I panic when I cannot breathe.

Basically this weekend we just watched movies (Grandma’s Boy is hilarious!) and I watched episodes of LOST (season 1). I did run out for a bit to catch my parents before they caught the airport shuttle to leave on their cruise. I sure wish I was going. Even though we were only all together for about 10 minutes or so it was nice. My brother dropped my parents off so I got to see all the kids and one of my cousins. It was a nice visit before sending them on their way. They caught the shuttle with a bunch of college guys and wouldn’t you know it each guy took one row so the old people were made to sit in the back and not together. I did notice my dad took up residence in the front row (Way to go Dad!) and I am sure if they let someone sit in the front seat of the van he was the first to move up there. LOL!

So since there was no family get together this Memorial Day – there were no pictures to be taken. I am a bit bummed as my pictures of my family for this year is extremely lacking but I am sure I will get all caught up soon as the twins will have their 2nd birthday next week (WOW! Next week! Just realized it will already be June!) and I hope to get all caught up with photos then. So until then I leave you with my Easter photos as I got NO kid photos and the teenager was not cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...