December 23, 2007

There's no place like home for the holidays...

I cannot believe it is the day before Christmas Eve! Wow! Christmas is here!

So are you all ready? The poor husband is out shopping right this very minute. Hopefully he finds something quickly and comes home without being super stressed out. Especially since he is shopping for my gift. All the other gifts have been purchased and I need to spend this afternoon wrapping them all up. I am only going to wrap them but let the husband do the bows. The husband and his Mom have a war going to see who can tie the better bow. I am sure this year will be quite interesting.

Last night we watched the movie Stardust. Have you seen it? I thought it was a cute story and even made me laugh. Thumbs up on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...