September 2, 2008

And so it begins....again

And so it begins.....again     [day 1/week 1]

After the completion of 365 Days, I had thought of possibly doing another 365 project but knew that it would be a bit hard due to all I have upcoming this year.

I almost decided to do another 365 Days of self-portraits but after taking 101 pictures of myself (outside in the heat) and then spending forever trying to edit said pictures, I decided that something less stressful was in order.

So due to the fact that I want to expand my horizons and not just photograph myself and due in part to the gentle persuasion of "DO IT" from lastyearsgirl_ here's to the start of another wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...