January 17, 2010

...and so ends the 2nd week

The second week of January sure was a busy one. In addition to the usual going to work and coming home to study, I actually got out of the house for fun. Yep. I know you find it hard to believe. Me, the person who never goes anywhere actually did. It was nice to actually have some place to go.

A traveling friend is in town and it was nice to be able to catch up with each other. It has been about a year since she was last here. If only I did not have to worry about completing my class, I would be able to spend more time with her.

Speaking of completing my class...as of today I have 8 chapters to read/tests to take (not including the final) and only 14 days in which to do it. I also still have to find someone to proctor my final. I am finding that to be a very hard task. I cannot have anyone related (or married) to me proctor my final. Since I pretty much only have my family in town it makes it kind of hard to find someone.

Well, I can hear the microwave beeping at me. That means lunch is ready and my blogging time for the day is done. Time to hit the books!


Week 2  (365:2010)



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...