January 10, 2010

One week down, 51 left to go

I find it a bit hard to believe that we just completed the first week of January. It feels as though so much more time has passed. Maybe because my days have been full with going to work, trying to study and starting a new 365 project. Yep, you read that right. I decided to embark on yet another daily photo project. This will be third year of taking a photo-a-day . . . BUT it is the first year where I actually start on the first day of the calendar year.

 Week 1   (365:2010)



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...