August 7, 2010

The final lesson

I have finally reached the final lesson of my class. Only 2 more chapters left to read. Yay! Then the real studying begins. 

I plan to take my final in just 3 days! Yikes! I think the only reason I am stressed out about passing the class is because the class is required to keep my job. I think if I was taking these courses on my own it would not be so stressful.

Just think, in 3 days life will start to get back to normal around here. Well that is until I start on the next cluster of classes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...