January 29, 2011

My Flower Photo

I had so much fun entering a picture (or two) in the last PW photo assignment contest, I decided to do it again. Guess what, one of my photos was chosen! Not only was it selected but it is also the featured photo for the post (each post has a photo that represents it, mine is the photo people see for that post). *swoon*




Winning of course would be nice but I never expect that will happen. I think just getting selected to be part of the group is what is the most exciting to me. I even find the photo submission and the anticipation of the group selection to be fun. I think I may be hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...