January 8, 2013

2012: A year in photos

It's that time again. Time for my yearly year in photos post. I know I say this every year but looking through my photos from last year, I have to say I took practically no pictures what-so-ever. Which actually when I think about it kind of makes it easier to pick which ones are my favorites.

So here you go....some of my favorite photos from 2012. Thanks for looking.


Sunny Saroyan
I started knitting a special present for my Mom.

foliage
I bought a plant and it survived!

blue rose
I bought another plant and it did not.

backyard visitor
A special visitor showed up in our backyard.

frosty
It snowed in our freezer.

August sunset
Arizona sunsets are awesome!

poofy clouds
I saw a heart in amongst the clouds.

It's so squishy!
My cousin had a baby.

Mosey
I won my first blog giveaway.

Merry Merry Christmas!
The husband sure knows how to decorate an awesome tree.

New Year's Eve...perfect time for a cat nap.
The end of the year...perfect time for a cat nap.



Good-bye 2012. Here's to taking a lot more photos in 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...