January 31, 2013

Currently...


Eating... Crunchy Cookie Butter. OMG!

Mailing... my application for my CTR certification exam. I actually got my application mailed BEFORE the deadline. Go me! Now begins the wait for my application to be approved.

Freaking... out about said CTR certification exam.

Looking... forward to finally getting started on my Project Life album. It took awhile for my first week's photos to be delivered, but they are finally here and the weekend cannot get here soon enough. Scrapbooking. Yay!

Knitting... nothing. All my projects are just sitting here staring at me.

Crocheting... see "Knitting".

Squeeling... at all the Ravelry faves and helps that my Easton baby blanket has gotten. People really do like my blanket and that makes me happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...