March 31, 2015

The A to Z of My Sonoran Desert



The Blogging from A to Z Challenge begins in just a few hours.

This will be my 4th year taking part in the challenge. But it will be my first year actually choosing a theme to write about. In the past, I never chose a theme because I don't really think I am an expert at anything. So, I didn't really know what to write about. 

My "theme" for the last 3 years of the challenge has been ALL about Me. But this year I decided I should write about something else, because there is just so much that I can write about myself before it starts to get really really weird.

So, my theme for this year's A to Z Challenge will be... All about the Sonoran Desert.




I was born in the desert and raised here so I have to know something, right? But because I am me, my posts will be more like My Sonoran Desert.


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2015.html


4 comments:

  1. Excellent! Hope you can get a post for every topic, because I have all kinds of questions about the desert! :)

    Alex Hurst, A Fantasy Author in Kyoto
    Out of Print, Fiction authors and their shorts

    A-Z Blogging in April Participant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex Hurst, I hope I can get a post for every one as well. Still so many letters left wanting. LOL!

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of this desert but it certainly looks pretty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David Macaulay, the Sonoran Desert is quite pretty. I hope by using it as my theme this year I can show everyone just how pretty it can be. :-)

      Delete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...