September 28, 2018

My week in photos :: Week 14

Welcome to the first week of (my) April. I say "my" because due to my procrastinator tendencies, I am uploading my April photos at the end of September. So, welcome to My April!


Sunday

French toast. It’s what’s for breakfast. 🍞

April 1: French toast. It’s what’s for breakfast. 🍞


Tuesday

Peeps! 🐣 I didn’t buy them. Somehow they just showed up at my desk.

April 3: Peeps! 🐣 I didn’t buy them. Somehow they just showed up at my desk. 🤷🏻‍♀️


Wednesday

April skies 🌄

April 4: April skies 🌄

Dusk 🌄

April 4: Dusk 🌄


Friday

The closer I get to the other side of that hill, the more I find that filters become a necessity. 💕

April 6: The closer I get to the other side of that hill, the more I find that filters become a necessity. 💕



2 comments:

  1. Hi. What a lovely french toast! I missed celebrating Easter 2018 (April 1) so let me say "Happy Easter♪" to you. Please have a blessed day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a excellent week so far. The french toast photo is making our stomach say we want some. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...