September 13, 2005

a post...

Things have been pretty quiet around the ole blog lately. Sorry about that.

Last Friday, I met some friends to scrap. I again amazed myself with completing 2 whole pages! I think it has to do with the company I keep. A and R you are both a great inspiration to me. I really do need to scan them and share. Soon, very soon.

Work has been busy and I am in the mood not to be here. Maybe because today I feel a sore throat coming on. I don’t want to be sick and I don’t like that fact that I may be getting sick. I think I know who to blame that on. Thanks a lot Happay Mommay!! (although Crazy Mama may have had something to do with it too).

Now I need to go and take a yarn test so that the Happay Mommay won’t yell at me. LOL! Be back soon with the results.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I was mostly better by then :p I'm sure it was R that got you sick! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...