September 21, 2005

Time passes so quickly

Beware of Evil Ducky! He will get you!

Don’t be fooled by his quiet and gentle sister either. She has a brain working behind that Anna-lisa smile and one of these day she will let loose! Being the only girl in a family of 4 boys means she has everyone twisted around her little finger. Boy she has it made. Well until she wants to date that is. My brother is just now sharing her with others. I tease him that he needs to put her down sometime!

What a difference one year makes. They sure do grow fast. Now if I can only get caught up and scrap some cute twin layouts. I have yet to scrap any pages with these two. I am such a bad Auntie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...