November 13, 2006

anxious

Do you ever feel anxious and not know the reason why?

For some reason I am feeling that way. Maybe it is because I just got an email from my in-laws asking about Thanksgiving. We spent last Thanksgiving with them and this year it is my family’s turn. Maybe I am anxious because I have to tell them No? Maybe I am anxious because I think that B is going to spend Thanksgiving with his parents this year instead of with mine?

I just feel like I am running out of time and I don’t know why.

I don’t like feeling this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...