November 28, 2006

Argh! Why can't I scrap???

So...since, I could not work on the Christmas layout that I think is from 2002. I decided to work on another 2002 Christmas layout that I had started at the same time. The pictures I am scrapping are from a holiday tea and I had already matted a few pictures and had an embellishment I wanted to use. I am rethinking how I wanted to scrap this page. Well actually, I cannot remember how I wanted to originally scrap it. LOL!

I do know that I will be using same color background paper and I will no longer be using the embellishments I had planned to use. I also want to use some of the new paper I bought.

The paper the pictures are matted on will work great with this Basic Grey paper I bought the other day. Isn't it pretty? I almost did not buy it because it is just not my 'thing,' but I really think it will go well with the photos and the dark green paper I want to use.

Here is my problem. I want to use this paper in part of the title (since I cannot figure out how else to use it - I am patterned paper challenged). I have tons of BG monograms but have never used them so I thought I could just trace them and use the paper I want to.

I think the regular BG monograms will be WAY too big. Especially on a 8.5 x 11 page. I wonder if I should go ahead and buy these new Basic Grey mini- monograms. I have looked thru my fonts and even my lettering templates and I cannot find any style that I like.

Why can't I just use the stuff I already have?

Why does it take me hours to scrap a page?

It is 1am! I need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...