December 3, 2006

I’m Back!

Who knew that a short overnight trip would wear me out! I went to bed before 8pm last night!!

Even though I was tired I had a great time and I would love to do it again. If you ever want to see a ton of women…and I mean a TON!! Just go to a Women’s Conference. The first night it even took us ONE hour to get out of the parking garage! It was crazy!

Beth Moore is such a great speaker. I learned and laughed so much.

Traffic in Phoenix was terrible and I was selected to be the driver just cause I lived there 17 years ago….Oh and I knew where the Convention Center was – darn those Scrapping Conventions! LOL!

Well tonight B is making his Thanksgiving dinner today. The apartment smells so good! I already had some mashed potatoes. I cannot wait until tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...