December 1, 2006

Mini Road Trip

Today I am off to attend a Women’s Conference.

The conference is about 2 hours away and it will just be tonight and tomorrow (Saturday). It will be nice to get away. There is a group of us going. I really don’t know much about it as my Mom invited me to go along with her but her friend made all the arrangements.


I know we are staying at a hotel overnight and that we leave at noon today and will get home around noon on tomorrow (Saturday).

That’s it.

That’s all I know.

Oh….and the speaker is Beth Moore.

I wonder what B will do when I am gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...