February 26, 2007

Now for some crafty content.

Not much scrapping being done around here lately but I did make another card. This one was for my Mom’s birthday which was last Saturday.

Supplies used:

Bazzil - cardstock
Quickutz - "Vixen"
American Crafts- ribbon
Making Memories - rub-on letters, jewel brad
Prima - velvet flowers

My Mind's Eye - heart
Colorbox Chalk ink - "Burnt Sienna"

….and I don’t know if I ever shared this layout on the blog or not. I did this layout last year. I have not scrapped yet this year. In fact, I think this is the last layout I did. I made it for my first ever attempt at a DT position. It was a contest that each challenge had less and less people participating. Well I never even made it past the first round. I did not think it bothered me but I have not scrapped since. Well I have tried to scrap but I have yet to finish a page. Hopefully, once work settles down a bit (here’s hoping) I will get my scrapping grove back.

Supplies used:

Basic Grey – Patterned paper “Blitzen”
American Crafts – letter stickers, brads
Bazzill – cardstock
Heidi Swapp – snowflakes, white paint
Fiber
Computer font - Juice ITC

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...