February 23, 2007

Yawn!

This week has gone pretty well.

Well from what I remember it went well.

I have been so busy with work that I cannot even remember what I did yesterday. The days are such a blur. I may have been tired every night after work and have not read any personal email in quite awhile but I got so much accomplished at work this past week. That is a good thing. YAY! However, I ate tons of junk. That is a bad thing.
BOO!


Now that it is Friday, I am exhausted and it is really hard to concentrate. I think my body has crashed from all the sugar I ate this past week. I am so happy I got so much completed though. I think changing my WeeMee buddy helped to boost my mood and productivity.

Seriously. I really do.

The only thing is…..it is a drug taking WeeMee.

My WeeMee has more excitement in it’s life than I do.

All short girl wants to know is…..where the heck do I get that darn red pill?




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...