February 28, 2007

The day after

I don't know what it is but I sure could not sit still yesterday. At the rate I am going, hopefully my house will be the cleanest it has ever been. I guess since I was already in the mood to throw things out (8 years of work stuff) that it just carried over at home. Sleep did not come easy either. At least I was up bright and early this morning.

Right now I am sitting at my old cube copying the files off of my computer. I am very happy that they let me do that. It was not too bad coming in here this morning. That is until the 2 people that I dislike the most on the team came into work. One is the person that basically hand-picked who stayed (basically the ones that have never stood up to her) and the other is someone that a bunch of us thought of as a friend until we realized that she was actually playing everyone against each other. Right now they are both whispering away. I just walked in on them and they were surprised to see me here. It did not help that one of them came in already bragging loudly on her phone about the whole situation.

I feel for my other co-workers as their jobs have now all gone to India. As for me. I don't know why I was let go. My stuff is not anything that can be outsourced. In fact there are only 2 people that can do what I do and I am one of them. Sadly, both of us were let go yesterday. So poor customers will not get any of their issues taken care of since no one knows how to fix them. From what I can tell the majority of the people were those that have worked here 8 years or more. I guess we were just too expensive to keep.

So....now my goal is to get as many doctor's appointments made before my insurance runs out. Thing is.....I don't have a doctor.

Thanks to all of you that posted comments on my last post. I really do appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. That's just rotten! I hope you're able to find another job soon. I love your card and layout from your previous post. Very cute! Take care and shoot me an email if you need a recommandation for an M.D.

    ReplyDelete
♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...