April 24, 2007

I have class!

Today I actually got out of the house for something productive.

I had to go down to the OneStop for an Employability Skills class. I was so glad to finally be able to take this class as it is a requirement if I want to get additional job training!!

This was the 3rd time I have been signed up to attend. The first time, the instructor did not know there was a class and I was told that they could not reschedule me. I spoke to my caseworker and got rescheduled for last week. Last Monday, I was all ready to head to class and found out the tire was flat on the rental car. I did not make it to class that day and you cannot miss a day in this class. So I was rescheduled yet again for this week.

So far, I like the class. The instructor is very personable and funny. He is going to help me learn how to become a pro at job interviews. I have to tell ya….I really do suck at job interviews so I am looking forward to all I can learn.

Well….I have finished my homework (yep! Homework) and it is WAY past my bedtime!

Good~night!

....or should I say....Happy Early Morning to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...