May 9, 2008

Help!

*help!*  {298/365}


I cannot believe that I have been captured! I have been given the most terrible torture of all. The cuddle torture. I must stay brave. I must not be weak for this goes against everything that makes me the cat that I am! I will only be touched when I want to be and NEVER NEVER will I be held!! I will never let the giants win! I will not let them hear me purr. I will never let down my guard. I will bravely live the rest of my 9-lives in this prison.

With all the braveness in the world.

Your faithful feline,

Stinky McStink Butt

p.s. Please send help soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...