May 5, 2008

*If the sandal fits...*

Since I have had to buy new clothes for the J.O.B. I have been forced to buy new shoes as well. ;)

I found these. They are really cute and have a bit of a heel. So they probably won't get worn to work that often. LOL!

The only problem...I cannot walk in them. I have never been able to walk in these slip-on type of sandals. I seem to be always griping my toes so that either the shoes don't fly off while I am walking or so I don't trip. I always seem to be drag my feet when I wear them. Well at least one of my feet. Not a very graceful look I assure you. LOL!

1 comment:

♥ Comments make me Oh so very happy! :-) ♥

I tend to respond via comments so if you are asking a question (or just feel like it) be sure to click 'Subscribe By Email' to be notified of replies.

recent posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...